December 8, 2008

Jay-Z Feat. MC Lyte - BK Anthem


Yet, another fly joint from Hov promised to be on the Notorious soundtrack. Right now it's loaded with drops, but when a clean cut hits you'll have it as well. Give me "Brooklyn Go Hard" and the B.I.G. demos that have been rumored for the soundtrack and I'd be happy. We'll see how the movie pans out; and the demos for that matter.

Jay seems to have been motivated by this project. If you don't think this sounds like the hungry '96 crack flow Jigga then either me, or you is missing something? The claps, guitar and Lyte on the track also set this off for a solid throwback mentality. I've replayed it 4 times since starting this post. What's everyone's feelings? Do you think the "grew up on lexington ave. my socks real high/moved to marcy projects round the time i was five" was a response/clarification to that joker jaz?

Listen/Download "BK Anthem"

Sharebee swiped from NahRight, WhiteMenCanBlog with the leak.

No comments:

Post a Comment